How to Install the Retargeting.biz Extension on Your Magento 2 Platform?
20 min build time
To install the extension follow the instructions below:
1. Backup your web directory and store database
2. Download Retargeting Extension installation package from Github
3. Upload contents of the Retargeting installation package to your store root directory/code/
4. In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root folder:
2php -f bin/magento module:enable --clear-static-content Retargeting_Tracker
3php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade
4php -f bin/magento cache:clean
5php -f bin/magento setup:di:compile
6php -f bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
7php -f bin/magento cache:clean
5. Flush store cache. Log out from the backend and log in again.
6. Make Sure the installation is done from under the FTP administrator account. Otherwise, make sure to set 775 permissions to the store root directory after the extension is deployed.